Saturday 16 March 2013

The Beginning

I recently acquired a job at a magazine and my boss thought it would be a good idea to start a blog to.. enhance my writing skills, I guess.

So this is exciting! A lot of new things have been happening this week; new job, new blog and I tried peppermint tea for the first time. It was ok, quite refreshing actually. I tried the Bewley's peppermint tea but my sister said Twining's is better. According to the packet it aids digestion and is good for metabolism. I drank it out of a Moses mug.

In regards to my job, I am not getting paid for it. Not that I care, I can now officially call myself a journalist, which was pretty much my dream all along. I'm writing for my local magazine about 'topical' issues. Since I'm a teenager, she said I should write about the things that concern me as I would have more experience being a teen then she would. But the things that concern me are tea and books which sadly are not too common among teens today. I do also like fashion and movies and my friends so I guess my columns will be based around those topics.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog. I'm going to be posting different articles about things that I find interesting and I will upload something new once a week.

I want to end my posts in a cool and memorable way every time, like a signature, but nothings coming to me right now.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping on my blog. I love reading your lovely comments :D