Saturday 16 March 2013

Macaroons and Other Things Sweet

Today was a good day.
I got up at 8:15am which is unusual for me to do on a Saturday. It was my friends Róisín's 16th birthday and I made her a collage of her Favourite Things. I also bought her a foundation brush and a DVD of my favourite book, The Princess Bride. She was very happy with it.We went for lunch in a cute little coffee shop in my town.




 Then we bought a Macaroon each from a bakery shop. I'm putting Macaroon in capital letters, because it was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted! Apart from tea, of course. I've never had a Macaroon before. If you haven't either, you should try one. I bought one for €1.20. It was white and pink and crumbly.



 Then we walked to the park. A busker who I thought was pretty cute was playing 'Hey Ho' by The Lumineers. I should have written my number on a fiver and given it to him, damn.


My sister went to Winston's and bought this incense thing for €1. You light the stick on fire and it starts smoking and leaves a lovely smell in the room. A nice gift for someone, I thought!

So that was my Saturday. It was very cold for March yet the sun was shining.. That's Ireland, I guess! How was your day?

X

4 comments:

  1. That macaroon looks delicious!

    Rosie

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping on my blog. I love reading your lovely comments :D